Civil Enforcement Officer
4 days left
- Full Time
In this rewarding, ambassadorial and challenging role you will:
- Patrol the Lincoln City Council Car Parks (NOT on-street enforcement)
- Check the vehicles for contraventions and issue penalty charge notices if required.
- Work within the City of Lincoln Council’s ‘Off Street’ Parking Places Order under the Traffic Management Act 2004
- Patrol the new Central Bus Station to ensure users abide by the guidelines in the Operational Manual
- Ensure that the car parks and bus station are kept in a safe and clean condition for users
This 37 hour per week post is permanent and includes evening, weekend and bank holiday working for which an enhancement is paid.
At the City of Lincoln Council, we think diversity drives improvement. We are many different people, with different cultures, backgrounds and ideas, but we all share the same passion for providing great service to our community. A career with us is rewarding in lots of different ways. We’re an ambitious authority and our vision for Lincoln is set to transform the city in the coming years.
The City of Lincoln Council isn’t like any other council. It’s a hive of talented, innovative, dedicated, high performing staff who are committed to delivering the best possible outcomes for the people they serve in the communities of Lincoln and we recognise that people are our most valuable asset.