Benefits: 28 days holiday, pension scheme
Hours: Full time
Our client, established in 1992, is one of the North of England’s most successful and innovative metals engineering, fabrication and architectural metalworks sub-contractors and manufacturers.
They provide services to high profile, newly established and one-off clients to meet their volume and bespoke project requirements. Possessing an enviable reputation for reduced lead times, they consistently meeting stringent schedules and always go the extra mile.
They are currently looking to recruit a Production Manager to manage the company’s production and operations in a safe and effective manner, within agreed costs, to the quality required and on time.
- Plan Production to complete the manufacture of metalwork in a safe and effective manner.
- Suitably motivate all Production operatives.
- Ensure Health & Safety procedures are followed.
- Ensure Construction and quality is to the required standard and within budget
- Ensure legal requirements are met within the Factory.
- Liaise with all other departments about costing, delivery, installation, sales and health and safety
- Identify training requirements and up skill employees to enhance the entire skillset.
- Audit completed jobs and identify areas of loss and opportunities to add value.
- Ensure completed jobs are invoiced at the correct value, including extras, variations and additions to contract.
- Provide H&S advice to group companies.
- Prepare documents for group companies (RAMS if required for non-standard projects)
- Compile monthly H&S report and issue to managers and stakeholders
- Ensure All Company property is kept safe & secure
- Assist with procurement of bought in items, sub contract labour and processes, plant and machinery
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of being a production manager within a metalwork/construction setting.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations within a metalwork/construction setting
- Knowledge of Cost Planning and Budgeting techniques
- Knowledge of procurement procedures
- Knowledge of measurement and valuation techniques
- Positive can do attitude
- Good communication and team building skills with clients, colleagues and contractors
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Construction Vacancies, Engineering Vacancies, Metalwork Vacancies, Supervisor, Leader, Manager, Team Leader, Production Manager, Production Leader, Production Supervisor, Production Operative, Production Manager, Manufacturing, Production, Manufacturing and Production, Engineering Manager, Construction Manager, Metalwork Manager, Procurement, Planner, Budget, Budgeting, Valuation.
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly