We are looking for a Technical Supervisor with a can-do approach to join our dynamic and creative performing arts department. As our Technical Supervisor you will work closely with the friendly technical team, using industry standard equipment at our performing arts venue, the Sue Townsend Theatre. Working hours will be on a casual rota basis.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- HND/Degree or equivalent experience in an arts subject
- A specialism in lighting design and operation – desirable
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Experience of working with students/clients in a theatre – desirable
Technical Supervisor Duties
- Supporting internal and commercial shows at the Theatre
- Managing and maintaining the Theatre
- Preparing resources including lighting, sound, and sets
- Generous annual leave
- Cycle2work scheme
- Inter-Campus minibus
- Fantastic range of staff discounts
- On-site nurseries and childcare vouchers
About Leicester College
We are one of the largest Further Education Colleges in the UK with more than 20,000 learners studying with us on a wide range of courses. Our mission is to equip people with the skills they need to be successful in education, in work and business and in their personal lives.
Leicester College is proud of its diverse workforce and welcomes applications from the whole community.
We aim to complete shortlisting within 5 days of the closing date. You will be contacted via email as to the outcome of your application, check your spam email box if you haven't heard from us.
Interviews: From the 27th August 2018
Leicester College take the security of your data seriously and have internal policies and controls in place to ensure that your data is protected.
By entering your details you are allowing us to access and use the information you provide for recruitment purposes. We will not share your information with any third parties outside of our agreements.