Director - Scotland
Director - Scotland
£Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Lantra is the Sector Skills Council for the UK’s land-based, aquaculture and environmental conservation industries. We now have an exciting opportunity for a senior professional with relevant sector knowledge and experience, to lead the team in Scotland
Reporting to the CEO, your key responsibilities will be to lead Lantra’s Scotland team to deliver our funded work plan for Scottish Government and quality assure consultants for the Scottish Farm Advisory Service. In both cases achieving agreed outcomes and measuring impact while managing within a budget are crucial to success.
You will work at a strategic level in Scotland to inform and influence policies, strategies and funding to support skills development in the sector; and identify new opportunities for Lantra to create value through new funded projects.
As a senior manager you will collaborate peers across the business to develop strategy and support delivery of the wider business plan.
In addition to being a strong communicator and inspirational leader, you will have the following skills and experience:
- A sound, working knowledge of Scotland’s agricultural and other land-based industries
- A good and understanding of Scotland’s skills, training and qualifications ‘landscape’
- Proven success in bidding for and securing project funding from government or related sources
- A demonstrated ability in leading projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget
- Experience of working with employers and their representative bodes to deliver industry focused solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a high-performing team and to work collaboratively with peers across the business
Closing Date: 31st July 2018.
To apply for the role of Director (Scotland), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Director, Scotland, Senior Manager, Training Programme Director, Agricultural Training Director, Conservation Training Director, Training Project Director, Skills & Training Director, Skills & Training Senior Manager, Training Certification Director.