We care for 80 residents with nursing needs and we require a candidate to administer all aspects of the finances for both residents and staff.
This broadly based and rewarding role can accommodate flexible working and takes around 30 hours per week.
Formal qualifications and previous finance experience are not essential, but candidates must be able to demonstrate competency in both Excel and Word.
- organisational skills
- IT skills
- number skills
- excellent level of English spelling and grammar
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
- dealing with queries on the phone, by email and social media
- greeting visitors at reception
- typing letters and reports
- updating computer records
- printing and photocopying
- ordering supplies
- setting up meetings and taking notes during them
- making travel arrangements for staff
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly