Teacher of Psychology
To provide teaching of the highest quality and participate significantly in the academic and pastoral work of the curriculum area and to the discussion of and adherence to policy and practice. You will support the educational experience of the student, assist the effective working of the curriculum area and contribute to the realisation of the Corporation's Mission Statement for the College.
- A commitment to a student centred and inclusive approach to learning
- An ability to employ a variety of teaching and learning methods
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- A commitment to work within a team and share good practice
- The ability to contribute to the strategic planning of the department.
- A degree or post graduate qualification
- A proven track record of successful teaching
- Experience of teaching at post 16 level
- Ability to use appropriate IT applications to enhance the teaching and learning
- Qualified as a teacher
- Psychology qualification at A level or above