CNC Milling Machine Operator
Our client is a Lincolnshire based steel fabrication company manufacturing an extensive range of recycling parts for industrial shredding machines.Due to continued success, our client is looking for an experienced CNC Milling Machine Operator to take overall responsibility for a small machine shop within their fabrication business.Duties Will Include Working on the Following:
- Large Enshu machining centre with Fanuc 15
- Bridgeport interact Heidenhain or Iso
- Also a small amount of manual capstan lathe work, simple bushes etc.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have good machine shop experience.
- Be able to organise and problem solve unsupervised.
- Be reliable, consistent and punctual.
- Have own transport.
- Be willing to extend own skill set through company sponsored training
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: CNC Machinist, CNC Machining, CNC Operator, Lathe Operator, Engineering, Manufacturing,Manual Lathe, Milling Machine, Engineering, Skilled Machine, Multi Skilled, Machine Operator, Machining, Miller, Milling, Engineer