Credit Risk/Management Clerk - Bristol City Centre
The team often go for days trips and organised events such as Zoos, Cruises and Adventure trails.
***** THIS ROLE IS A TEMP-TO-PERM POSITION! ***** - IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN CLAIMS/FINANCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE APPLY FOR THIS POSITION NOW!!!
Purpose of Position
- To effect the timely collection of cash receipts due from debtors.
- To ensure customers invoice queries are resolved in line with our credit policy and department SLA's.
- To ensure that Credit Management procedures are maintained to a standard of excellence.
Key Tasks/Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure debt is collected in line with procedure and monthly set targets
- Manage defaulting debtors to conclusion including suspension of services and preparation to legal action
- Take card payments over the telephone
- Month end cash forecasting
- Review with Team Leader daily/ weekly on outstanding balances and queries
- To record all communication with customers on the correct systems and ensure that system is maintained accurately
- Manage returned invoices sent by email and update our systems with the correct contact details
- To investigate all invoice queries received and for necessary credit notes to be raised in accordance with our credit policy
- To notify customers of credit rejections in line with company procedure
- Maintain call quality SLA of 80%
- To liaise with the Team Leaders, Managers, Sales and Depots on all issues of Credit Management
Key Measures of Behaviour/ Skills
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Following instructions and procedures
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives
- Deciding and initiating action
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Writing and reporting
- Learning and researching
- Adapting and responding to change
- Applying expertise and technology
- Relating and networking
- Planning and organising
***** APPLY FOR THIS ROLE NOW - IT WILL NOT LAST LONG!! SEND ME YOUR CV () OR CALL ON 01179 264552 TODAY!! *****