General Manager – Ffos Las Racecourse
Arena Racing Company have recently acquired Ffos Las Racecourse and are looking for an experienced General Manager. The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the successful delivery of the racecourse profit plan and operation of the business.
The ideal candidate will match the following essential and desirable attributes:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior leadership role within Hotels, Sports Arenas or Facilities Management
- Proven track record in control of significant expenditure budgets
- The ability to identify and deliver significant commercial opportunities
- Gravitas, charisma and excellent people management skills
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Experience of managing line reports and diverse teams of people
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
- A systematic approach to problems
- A process driven attitude to tasks
- Positive attitude
- Experience of significant capital investment projects
- Experience of change management
In return we will offer you;
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free parking
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company and Galleon Hotel group.
This is a full time permanent position working 5 days out of 7, please note that due to the industry working weekends and some bank holidays is a pre-requisite of employment.
If this sounds like you please don’t hesitate to apply direct for the position on the Arena Racing Company careers portal.
We look forward to hearing from you.