Part Time Admin Assistants Required For GP Practice in Tunbridge Wells
Grosvenor & St James Medical Practice are recruiting for three non-clinical staff roles, this includes reception and administrative duties.
Candidates must have
- good computer, keyboard and telephone skills
- experience in dealing with the public and excellent attention to detail is essential.
- organisational skills
- IT skills
- number skills
- excellent level of English spelling and grammar
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
- dealing with queries on the phone, by email
- greeting visitors at reception
- typing letters and reports
- updating computer records
- printing and photocopying
- ordering supplies
- setting up meetings and taking notes during them
- making travel arrangements for staff
Applicants who have not heard from us by 6th August 2018 have not been successful.
Previous applicants need not apply. No Agencies
Apply for Administration Assistants
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly