Part Time Admin Assistants Required For GP Practice in Tunbridge Wells
Grosvenor & St James Medical Practice are recruiting for three non-clinical staff roles, this includes reception and administrative duties.
Candidates must have
- good computer, keyboard and telephone skills
- experience in dealing with the public and excellent attention to detail is essential.
- organisational skills
- IT skills
- number skills
- excellent level of English spelling and grammar
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
- dealing with queries on the phone, by email
- greeting visitors at reception
- typing letters and reports
- updating computer records
- printing and photocopying
- ordering supplies
- setting up meetings and taking notes during them
- making travel arrangements for staff
Applicants who have not heard from us by 6th August 2018 have not been successful.
Previous applicants need not apply. No Agencies