ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT REQUIRED for busy Accountancy Practice in Stoke-on-Trent.
This a full time permanent position.
Key Responsibilities to include:
- Carrying out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Covering the reception desk when required.
- Maintaining computer and manual filing systems.
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Answering telephone calls and passing them on.
- Greeting and assisting visitors to the office, making drinks
- Photocopying and printing out documents on behalf of other colleagues.
- The personal skills that are required for the job:
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good telephone answering skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High level of discretion and judgement.
No formal experience required. If you are a determined, hardworking, and friendly individual who is enthusiastic and looking to succeed with a well-established and trusted company, we will provide full training and support.