Credit Lending Support Officer
I am recruiting for an experienced Credit Lending Support Officer for a client based in Solihull; working for a highly reputable property lender they are offering a salary of up to £25000.
As a Credit Lending Support Officer you will be responsible for the completion of the full lending process involving credit checking, due diligence back ground checking, liaising with property valuers/solicitors and the final completion/approval of the lending applications. This role will include a lot of liaison with senior professionals and different departments, both internal and external.
You will be working for a national property finance lending specialist company who offer both businesses and individuals the chance to lend from £50,000 to £1,000,000 to use towards work on properties, (i. renovations/property development) over a 1 to 12 month period.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- To understand and analyse key items such as credit searches, bank statements, financial accounts, property valuations and business appraisals in order to assist in the lending decisions.
- To deliver high levels of accuracy and attention to detail in data input and all written communication produced
- To help build successful working relationships with external contacts such as brokers, customers, surveyors and solicitors as well as internal teams such as administrators, credit risk and finance to ensure all lending requirements are satisfied prior to release of funds
- To effectively assist in the large pipeline of cases through to completion, ensuring both company service standards and the lending policy is complied with throughout.
- To ensure that all regulatory requirements are adhered to throughout the process and in all contact with customers, brokers and third parties.
- To deal with all internal and external telephone & email enquiries efficiently and within company standards
- To communicate decisions to relevant teams in a clear manner.
- Ensure a good understanding of all of the company's policies, procedures and compliance guidelines, installing the principles in your daily practice to protect the company from any associated risks.
- Evaluate the accuracy and authenticity of each clients details.
- Create detailed records on each case via our system.
- Maintain an up to date data knowledge of fraud prevention.
- Happy to pass a credit and criminal record check
- Previous experience within credit lending
- A good understanding of the lending procedures
- Good knowledge of compliance procedures within the mortgage industry
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Experience of working in a team
- A highly skilled communicator with good written and presentation skills
- Demonstrate Sales and Lending Assessment experience in a financial services environment
- Computer literate (good knowledge of MS Office suite - Excel, Word, Power-Point)
- Qualified to a degree A-level or equivalent
- Professional work ethic with the want to work within finance lending
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE MOST IMPORTANTLY HAVING EXPERIENCE WORKING WITHIN FINANCE LENDING ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £25000 based on experience
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- 35 hour working week Monday - Friday 9-5
- Car parking on site or easily commutable
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call me on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***
Apply for Credit Lending Support Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly