£Excellent (dependent on experience)
Are you an experienced Bookkeeper or Accounts Assistant with experience using Excel? Do you have a good work ethic and are looking for a long-term position? Then this could be the role for you!
Our client is looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their well-established firm. This is an exciting opportunity that provides a genuine platform to expand your skills. You will be responsible for providing support to the accounts team and undertaking your own tasks with the utmost accuracy.
This is a temporary role with the opportunity to be made permanent for the right candidate.
- Assisting the accounts team
- Banking Recognition
- BACS payment runs
- Sales and purchase ledger reports
- Strong IT skills and willingness to learn new systems
- In-depth knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
- Numerically minded
- A team player
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients
An attractive salary dependent on experience will be offered to the successful candidate. This role is commutable form Alford, Spilsby, Wainfleet, Skegness and surrounding areas.
Apply for Accounts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly