Excellent opportunities for both an experienced and junior Sales Executive to join a thriving company based in the Cobalt!
The company works closely with its customers to provide Building Compliance Services throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland. Our head office team and bespoke management software allow us to professionally service building estates numbering into the thousands. They organise risk assessments, site specific health & safety requirements and access before assigning one of our qualified engineers. Our services encompass TM44 air conditioning inspections, Commercial Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs), Display Energy Certificates (DECs), Kitchen Extract Cleaning (TR19), Asbestos Management Surveys, Water Hygiene Services (Legionella) and ESOS surveys.
They are now seeking to recruit a new Sales Executive both experienced and Junior to join their friendly team here at the company’s headquarters based at the Cobalt Business Exchange.
The primary duties for this role are:
- Sell the products and services of Green Zone Surveys (UK) Ltd by identifying and contacting new prospective clients.
- Contact to be primarily via telephone / tele sales/ cold calling in the first instance
- Provide customers with quotations based on the companies pricing and profit policies.
- Manage activities in order to meet agreed weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual Quotation, Sales and / or Gross profit targets as agreed with your manager
- Identify new markets and business opportunities for the company’s services
- Arrange visits to potential new clients for new business. These Client visits may be attended either by the candidate or by colleagues/ manager, or both.
The ideal candidate would be someone with good communication skills and the ability to converse with people at all Levels. A knowledge of Building services would be an advantage but is not essential. However, we are looking for someone who is a team player and willing to make outbound calls prospecting new clients, although the office environment is not like a call centre environment.
Training in technical aspects will be given to the right candidate.
If you feel you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!