Customer Relationship Manager
I am recruiting for a Customer Relationship Manager for a client based in Birmingham City Centre; working for a recognised top 15 UK business you have the opportunity to receive an above average basic salary of £22,000 with a very realistic OTE of £31,400!
As a Customer Relationship Manager you will be responsible for owning a portfolio of existing SME business customers, ensuring they receive expert advice and the best value from their marketing and advertising solutions which include the building of stunning websites, social advertising and Google PPC solutions to name just a few. You will need to be a confident and personable individual with the ability to build strong and quick customer relationships.
Extensive digital advertising is not essential as full product training will be given. Previous account management experience would be advantageous.
For the third consecutive year my client has been recognised as one of the UK's best companies to work for according to Glassdoor, currently within the top 15 businesses nationally and are widely viewed as an employer of choice for sales jobs in Birmingham. You will be joining a forward thinking (2pm finish on a Friday!) modern and passionate company who really look after their own. 93% of the management team have received internal promotions.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Ensure the retention of a portfolio of small to medium (SME) sized business accounts
- Making outbound calls to existing customers, ensuring they are getting the full benefits of their current advertising products and help improve where possible and/or introduce new products and solutions.
- Use a bespoke online demonstration software package to help introduce the products and services to life over the phone
- Book appointments for the field sales/account management team to meet with the customers on a face to face basis to review their accounts.
- Using a number of different CRM systems and tools to help provide statistical evidence and additions to current packages.
- Building professional relationships with customers
- Providing excellent customer service
- Working to and achieving targets and KPI's
- An ambitious and charismatic individual who is self-motivated and resilient
- Previous account management experience is ideal but people with phone based sales or customer service experience will be considered
- Experience of asking open and probing questions
- Excellent customer service skills
- A strong influencer with first class communication skills
- Be target orientated and self motivated
- Experience of and comfortable working towards KPI's and targets
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Punctual and reliable
37 hours Monday - Friday:
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday - 8 - 5pm
Tuesday - 8 - 7pm
Friday - 8 - 2pm
Start date is Monday 6th August or Monday 20th August
Please note there is an in depth 8 week training plan so minimal annual leave is allowed in this time
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £22,000 above average basic salary with uncapped commission, OTE is £31,400 per annum
- 31 days holiday including all Bank Holidays off rising to 34 after 4 years service
- 2pm Friday finish
- On the spot ad hoc additional incentives
- Modern working environment
- Dress down day EVERY day
- Full in depth training plan
- Career progression opportunities with 93% of current management have all gained promotions
- Life insurance
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call me on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***
Apply for Customer Relationship Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly