£Competitive (DOE) + Excellent bonus structure
Our prestigious client, with over 175 years trading experience and a nationwide network of branches, is seeking to strengthen their operation with the addition of an experienced Branch Manager. The branch network supplies timber and building materials to all parts of the construction industry. Your role as Branch Manager will be to contribute to the groups focus on providing market leading choice, quality, service and value!
As the Branch Manager you will be working from a well-established branch which stocks a full range of timber & building products as well as incorporating a plumbing and heating counter. If you're a Branch Manager from a timber and building merchants background with proven experience of people management and excellent leadership skills then this exciting opportunity could be for you!
Key Responsibilities – Branch Manager:
- Achieve budgeted sales & profitability targets
- Create and carry out business plans to drive the branch forward
- Outstanding people management and development
- Fully accountable for delivering a consistently safe branch environment
- Continuously develop the customer experience at the branch.
- Lead a customer driven sales culture, positioning the branch as the best local supplier of timber & building materials.
Branch Manager – Personal Specification:
- Outstanding leadership skills
- A thorough understanding of all Company products and services
- First-class organisational skills
- Proven management experience within the timber and builders merchant industry
- An exceptional team leader and people manager
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Outstanding sales ability and margin awareness
- Valid UK Driving Licence
You may currently be working as a manager in North Manchester, Blackburn, Burnley, Rochdale, Bury, Preston, Bolton or surrounding areas.
Apply for Branch Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly