Reception and Administration
G3/4 £12,893 - £15,610 (£16,334-£19,777)
32.5 hours per week term time only 8am to 3pm – Monday to Friday
De Stafford School seek to appoint an enthusiastic and welcoming receptionist to join our friendly and busy team. The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills and deliver a professional service at all times to students, staff and visitors.
- excellent spoken and written communication skills
- the ability to use office equipment like computers, photocopiers and fax machines
- organisational skills
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
- greeting visitors and directing them to the correct person or department
- managing the visitors book and giving out security passes
- answering enquiries in person, by phone and email
- managing a room booking system and keeping rooms tidy
- dealing with incoming and outgoing post and deliveries
- arranging appointments and updating records on databases
This role involves a range of administrative duties to support the smooth running of the school.
Good IT skills are essential, SIMS knowledge would be advantageous.
Closing date 23rd July
Interviews are anticipated to take place 2nd August
de Stafford School is committed to Safeguarding Students and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS at an enhanced level prior to commencing employment.
“This is a happy, caring and purposeful school with a calm and business like atmosphere”
(Judged Good in all Areas October 2015)