Assistant to Head of Pupil Recruitment
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic Assistant Head to join our fast-paced team at our independent boarding school. Supporting the Head of Pupil Recruitment, you will be expected to promote the school to prospective parents and pupils and retain our current students.
- Experience of working in an admin or marketing role
- Exceptional organisational, time management
- Highly skilled in customer service
Assistant Head of Pupil Recruitment Duties
- Organising recruitment and retention events
- Supporting the Head of Pupil Recruitment
- Partaking in administrative tasks
- Liaising with the Marketing team for promotional activities
- Assisting the Executive Officer in research projects
- Co-ordinating parent and pupil visitor tours
- 3 day Christmas “shutdown”
- Staff discount on school fees
- Private healthcare insurance
- Free use of school gym facilities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Pension scheme
About King’s Ely School
King’s Ely is a thriving independent school with around 1000 pupils aged 1–18 years old, of which approximately 200 over the age of 8 are boarders. We aim to instil a passion for learning in our students, and encourage them to push beyond the boundaries of their expectations.
Interviews are to be held on Friday 10th August.
Start date: September 2018
King’s Ely is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.