Salary: Dependent on experience
Benefits: 28 days holiday, great working environment, opportunity for progression.
Hours: Flexible, Some weekends and evenings
Our clients are looking for an enthusiastic person who is an experienced instructor passionate about their work to assist in the teaching of their clients. At present our client has 3 outdoor arenas and 12 horses
- Increasing clientele
- Opportunity to get involved with the marketing of the Centre.
- Increasing numbers of suitable horses.
- Continual improvement of the training of the horses
- Teaching small groups
- Grooming and mucking out
- Driving a horsebox
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced Rider/Instructor
- Knowledge and experience in: Dressage, Eventing, Show jumping and Flatwork
- Full UK driving Licence
- First aid knowledge
- Knowledge of competitive horse riding
- Hard working
- Able to work with children
- Friendly Manner and excellent people skills
- This person needs to have a minimum of the BHSAI certificate.
- This is a live-in job where the successful candidate can bring his or her own horse and/or dog/cat.
Please Note: The candidate does not need to be sourced from just Scotland, but the whole of the UK or indeed Ireland.
If you believe you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Equestrian, Horse, Horses, Riding, Instructor, Grooming, Show jumping, Jockey, Dressage, Events, Teaching, Schooling,