Experienced/Graduate Veterinary Surgeon
Job Title: Experienced/Graduate Veterinary Surgeon
Hours: Full/Part Time or Weekend Only Vets.
Salary: Negotiable Salary
Our client is a well established practice that has built up a desirable reputation over many years. The practice is a family run business, offering quality, friendly and professional service to their customers.
Due to continued success and growth, our client is currently looking for Experienced or Graduate Veterinary Surgeons to join their growing team.
Successful candidates will be joining a friendly team of surgeons, nurses, care assistants and receptionists that consider pets more than just animals, but consider them to be their patients.
Duties Will Include:
- Diagnosing and treating sick and injured animals.
- Performing operations.
- Carrying out tests such as blood analysis, X-rays and scans.
- Providing care for an animal in veterinary hospitals.
- Carrying out regular health checks and giving vaccinations.
- Checking farm animals and advising how to stop diseases spreading.
- Supervising veterinary nurses and support staff.
- Keeping records of treatments.
- Communicating with pet owners and insurers.
- Neutering animals to stop them breeding.
- Putting severely injured or terminally ill animals to sleep.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have an RCVS Membership.
- Clean Full UK Driving License.
The practice is an equal opportunities employer.
If you share this passion and want to deliver high quality healthcare, then please send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Experienced Veterinary Surgeon, Graduate Veterinary Surgeon, Veterinary Surgeon, Vet Surgeon, Vets, RCVS