Sheet Metal Worker
SHEET METAL WORKER
Benefits: 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays), pension scheme
Hours: Full Time
Our client is a Stevenage based company offering sheet metal work and welded fabrication from design and prototyping to large batch production runs. With full laser facilities and access to a vast stock of raw materials, they ensure outstanding customer service and quality control at all times
They currently have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced sheet metal worker to join their team to assist with the increasing demand of their products.
- Fabricate and assemble sheet metal products.
- Setup and operate machines such a press brakes, folders, guillotines.
- Working in a busy production environment.
- Use hand held and air powered tools Work with precision components
Essential skills/experience required:
- Strong background within sheet metal manufacturing and is conversant with press brakes, guillotines and punches.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Be able to work with mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Motivated, can do attitude
If you believe you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Sheet Metal Worker, Sheet metal Worker, Sheet metal Fabricator Fabricator, Fabrication, Press Brake Operator, Welding, Skilled Trades, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction.