Sheet Metal Worker
SHEET METAL WORKER
Benefits: 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays), pension scheme
Hours: Full Time
Our client is a Stevenage based company offering sheet metal work and welded fabrication from design and prototyping to large batch production runs. With full laser facilities and access to a vast stock of raw materials, they ensure outstanding customer service and quality control at all times
They currently have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced sheet metal worker to join their team to assist with the increasing demand of their products.
- Fabricate and assemble sheet metal products.
- Setup and operate machines such a press brakes, folders, guillotines.
- Working in a busy production environment.
- Use hand held and air powered tools Work with precision components
Essential skills/experience required:
- Strong background within sheet metal manufacturing and is conversant with press brakes, guillotines and punches.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Be able to work with mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Motivated, can do attitude
If you believe you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Sheet Metal Worker, Sheet metal Worker, Sheet metal Fabricator Fabricator, Fabrication, Press Brake Operator, Welding, Skilled Trades, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction.
Apply for Sheet Metal Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly