General Labourer/Assistant Sheet Metal Worker
GENERAL LABOURER/ASSISTANT SHEET METAL WORKER
Previous experience of working in sheet metal or similar environment is desirable but not essential.
Benefits: 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays), pension scheme, excellent opportunity
Hours: Full Time
Our client is a Stevenage based company offering sheet metal work and welded fabrication from design and prototyping to large batch production runs. With full laser facilities and access to a vast stock of raw materials, they ensure outstanding customer service and quality control at all times
They currently have a fantastic opportunity available for an individual to join their team to assist on the workshop floor with the increasing demand of their products. Previous experience of working in sheet metal or similar environment is desirable but not essential.
Duties will include:
- Grinding and smoothing of sheet metal parts using a variety of equipment and tools
- Assisting other members of staff when required, including assembly of parts, cutting materials and shaking out of parts
- General housekeeping duties
- Assisting with collections and deliveries
Essential skills/experience required:
- Must be motivated with a strong work ethic
- Must have a flexible approach to working to meet the needs of the business
- Good communication and time management skills
- Able to follow instructions from senior members of staff
- Previous experience of working in sheet metal or similar environment is desirable but not essential
If you believe you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Sheet Metal Worker, Sheet metal Worker, Sheet metal Fabricator Fabricator, Fabrication, Press Brake Operator, Welding, Skilled Trades, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction, Labourer, Building, Tradesman, Maintenance