Sales Consultant- Luxury Jewellers- Hatton Gardens- £20,000-£25,000 basic (OTE 31,000+)
Do you have a passion for sales and a skill for matching the perfect product with the client's needs? Can you listen to what your client REALLY wants and provide a service that will make the process easy and enjoyable? If you answered yes to all these questions, have the experience to back it up and want to be a part of an elite jeweller in the famous Hatton Gardens then please APPLY now.
This famous area of London specialises in high end jewellery, specifically engagement rings. There is a lot of competition within the role and the reputation you will bring to the shop will bring you huge success. Reputation proves everything, from the moments the customer walks in the door you must be able to provide a service that will keep them engaged.
The role is offering a great basic salary, uncapped earnings, a chance to work in the most elite area of jewellery in the UK AND a great team to work besides.
What the role entails:
- Sales, Sales and Sales- it is crucial you have experience in selling a product effectively, enjoy sales, don't push too hard- we want customers to feel comfortable and at ease. You will also be cold-calling customers and must be comfortable on the phones.
- Trust- Customers need to trust you, this means product knowledge, know your product inside out and talk about it with passion. We understand that this takes time but have a willingness to learn and store what you are taught!
- Listening- we have all heard the saying "I could sell ice to an Eskimo", this does not apply here. This is their engagement ring OR more often the partner picking out their engagement ring- it HAS to be perfect and it has to be right. They have been planning this for years and have an idea of exactly what they want. LISTEN. Once you know what the customer wants you can make the perfect match.
- Close- We want the customer to leave the shop 100% certain in their purchase and recommend the store to anybody with enthusiasm. Make sure they are happy before they leave, make sure you have provided everything they need and they aren't walking out the door with second thoughts or doubts.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Sales experience is crucial- ideal areas are: recruitment, Luxury retail, high end car sales, Travel sales OR phone shop. But any sales are welcome.
- Customer service experience: we want somebody who can not only sell but provide a great all round service.
- Maths: You must be able to do a basic level of maths including percentages, large multiplications and divisions. You will be tested on this.
- Computer literate: you must be able to construct top notch emails with impeccable grammar, spelling and punctuation. You will be tested on this.
- Experience with face to face interaction and some cold calling.
If this role looks like something you would be interested in and have the relevant experience. Please APPLY now! Please note due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.