Permanent 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday (worked as 7.5 hour shifts on a rota between 8am and 8pm)
Our client is a growing clinical homecare provider in an expanding market offering greater convenience to patients whilst delivering efficiencies to the NHS across the UK. The compounded drugs used in its drug services are provided by its sister company, which also produces over 3,000 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic disease or in need of pain relief.
Are you looking to develop your skills in a new environment? This is an exciting opportunity for career progression for either community or hospital pharmacy professionals. Due to ongoing success, our client is looking for an experienced pharmacy technician to coordinate the dispensary team and undertake procurement duties to ensure good stock management.
Working in their dispensaries, your main responsibilities will be:
- Co-ordinating the dispensary daily workload and liaising with the lead pharmacist to ensure the workload is managed in the given timeframe.
- Delegation of tasks to other members of staff. This can be within the dispensary team or internally to other members of the organisation.
- Analysis of processes within the dispensary to ensure efficiency and profit.
- Assist in training of other members of staff, either new staff training or developmental training.
- Assist in the day to day operations of the dispensary when required.
- Lead on procurement arrangements for new and existent lines ensuring continuous supply of products.
- Stock management using current systems to minimise losses and ensure efficient stock rotation.
The ideal candidate will enjoy being part of a team and will be proactive, have a positive attitude and a flexible approach. Your expertise will be used to help set up new services and to improve the current processes in dispensary.
In return on offer are rewards and benefits including:
- Salary band - £17,755 – £21,059 (depending on level of experience and qualifications)
- 21 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday. Increasing with service.
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child care vouchers
- Quarterly Company bonus scheme
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast and outdoor gym
Our client is based in a new science park development in Corsham, with easy access to Chippenham, Bath and Bristol.
If you are interested in this superb opportunity, please apply with a covering letter and CV ASAP.
Closing date for applications is – Sunday 29th July 2018. Interviews will take place week commencing 6th August 2018. You will be contacted by 3rd August 2018 if you have been shortlisted for an interview.
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.