Resource Planner / Booking Administrator
£23,100 - £24,950 per annum
Permanent, Full Time
We are looking for a Resource Planner who wants to share our vision of delivering better homes, friendlier communities - together. This role is ideal for someone who can combine sound judgement with a natural flair for communication, whilst demonstrating tenacity and commitment to meet our service requirements.
The key duties of this role are:
- to plan responsive works within the scheduling system,
- to maximise the efficient use of operatives to ensure targets are achieved,
- ensuring tenants are aware of any amended appointment slots and the likely duration of works,
- allocate the appointment to ensure all work is completed within target,
- monitor the progress of appointments and liaise with operatives to ensure these appointments are kept and communicate with the team leaders about operational issues.
Our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, with strong administration skills with the ability to organise both yourself, and the relevant tradesperson to ensure works are carried out to specification and with the least disruption possible caused to tenants. You will be able to work under pressure, with a flexible approach and respond and resolve complaints to meet customer expectations in accordance with our service standards.
- previous repairs scheduling within a resource planning team using a housing management system plus a scheduling system,
- Working knowledge of a housing association or similar relevant industry experience
- Housing and scheduling software knowledge
What do we offer?
Working close to Watford Junction station, and within walking distance to the shops and cafes of Watford town centre, your salary will be between £23,100 and £24,950 (depending on skills and knowledge). We know that salary isn’t everything, but with a multi generational workforce we try to ensure that we have something for everyone for example
- 28 days annual leave + closure days at Christmas + bank holidays
- employer pension contribution up to 11%
- development opportunities
- employee rewards which include shopping vouchers, duvet days, and free massages
Closing Date: Monday 16th July 2018
Interview Date: Monday 23rd July 2018