Responsible for the smooth operation of the Stores and Goods Inward Section. Providing a complete service and supporting all of the material needs of the Engineering Department and external customers. Successful candidates must be able demonstrate experience working within a Stores environment, preference will be given to those with general aviation / airline experience. Candidates must have 5 year checkable work history and a full UK driving licence.
- Inspecting aircraft components and booking them onto the system i.a.w. CAA/FAA regulations and company Quality Procedures. Locating stock and issuing parts to Engineering with the relevant paperwork and in accordance with the base maintenance procedures.
- Making recommendations regarding training and procedural changes.
- Maintaining audits and monitoring results. Undertake regular Stores audits ensuring company procedures are maintained, including the strict control of shelf life items and issuing green labels onto rotable components.
- Re-ordering to minimum stock levels for both aircraft consumables and non-aircraft sundry items, ensuring minimum stock holdings are maintained to support the department.
- Dealing with incoming non-aircraft related parts and customer property.
- Raising repair orders and chasing to achieve customer deadlines whilst ensuring the Engineering Department is kept informed of progress in a pro-active manner.
- Out of hours purchasing required in urgent / AOG situations and monitor delivery to achieve customer deadlines.
- Ensure access to the quarantine store is restricted and controlled and that all items are correctly stored and documented in accordance with both company operating procedures and the appropriate airworthiness regulations.
- Tooling control and issue, arranging calibration of tools as necessary.
- Dealing with transportation of goods.