Administrator Assistant - £18k to £21k
Brook Street are proud to be working with a leading Engineering company based in Southampton who specialise in providing delivering high quality, reliable and cost effective engineering solutions, specialising in bespoke design and construction of water, energy and environmental processing and management projects. Due to recent successes their team is growing and they are looking for an Administrator with strong office-based experience and excellent professionalism, communication and IT skills.
The successful candidate will work within the administration centre team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of clerical and administrative duties.
- Maintain training records, booking courses and up-date database
- Prepare monthly reports for submission to client and staff
- Collating financial information for head office
- Creating purchase orders and chasing delivery notes
- Create and book meetings
- Update call out Rota
- Collate information for new suppliers
- Keep stock and records and ordering of all PPE
- Processes expenses from site engineers
- Arrange transport and accommodation
- Organising induction programmes for new employees
- Assisting the organisations HR function by keeping personnel records up to date
- Vehicle inspections collated and sent to head office
- Processing contract completion certificates
- Entering and updating information onto Data file system
- Review missing data on contract review sheets
- General administrative duties to support current team
In return you will be offered a competitive salary of between £18,000 and £21,000 per annum, 25 days holiday, Company Pension, Health care Reimbursement Scheme and a Work Mobile.
Our client is looking to hold interviews immediately with a start as soon as possible. If you are still interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: /account/registration. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.
To send your CV please apply via the advert or directly on Brook Street's website. For more information please contact Billy at Brook Street team on 02380 224139 or apply to send your CV.