My client, in the Bradford area is looking for a Works Inspector to join their well established team.
1. Follow Management instructions for the efficient delivery of responsibilities;
2. Inspection of components
3. Communication with colleagues on any non-conformances on performance;
4. Assuring the delivery to customers of a quality product;
5. Ensure safe operation of mechanical handling equipment, as required and only when trained to do so;
6. When operating mechanical handling equipment always comply with Company procedure / H&S guidelines;
7. Work efficiently and effectively as part of a team;
8. Maintain a clean and tidy workplace / working area;
9. Maintain high levels of Health & Safety at all times;
10. Adhere to all PPE / workwear requirements;
11. Achieve targets and job standards as set out by Management;
12. Flexible approach to tasks given in a busy working environment.
Delivery of Role
" Ensure full commitment and highest possible standard of service in the delivery of role & responsibilities at all times.
" Ensure the highest regard to means of interaction and communication with fellow employees / colleagues, customers, suppliers or the general public at all times.
PERSON SPECIFICATION - KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & BEHAVIOURS:
" Apprentice trained Mechanical Engineer
" Experience of working within an accredited quality control department
" Experience of working in a busy environment with varied work demands
" Good work ethic, with can-do / will-do approach to work
" Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
" Enthusiastic & self-motivated
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity, paying £11 an hour initially (this will increase based on performance).
To apply, please send your CV