Mason Blake is looking to hire bright, highly-motivated and ambitious individuals to join our temporary and investment teams.
We are a boutique financial recruitment business in London and have been a market leader in asset management recruitment for over 20 years. To continue building on our success in the industry, we are currently expanding our London office.
- Manage and maintain an existing client base and service clients as appropriate
- Continually work to generate new business by identifying new leads and referrals and exploit all potential business opportunities
- Maintain regular contact with clients and candidates, both face to face and on the telephone
- Execute new vacancies in a timely and efficient manner
- Interview all candidates upon registering, carrying out detailed assessment of skill set and suitability for client base
- Write advertisements to reflect job descriptions and post on job boards
- Currently working as a recruitment consultant in the financial services sector with at least 12 months experience
- Be driven to succeed in a target led role, with a high level of self motivation
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, having a proactive rather than reactive approach to clients and candidates
- Well presented, with excellent communications skills and the ability to converse with senior clients and candidates and build strong levels of rapport early on
- Well organised, with the ability to prioritise and balance workflow
"Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age”