Door Entry & Access Control Installation Engineer
DOOR ENTRY AND ACCESS CONTROL INSTALLATION ENGINEERSalary: Dependent on experienceBenefits: Company Van with private use, 20 days holiday plus 8 statutory, Company pension scheme, Overtime andOngoing training package.Hours: Full timeLocation:Bickerstaffe Our client are an electrical and mechanical engineering company with over 25 years’ experience, who specialize in the manufacture and installation of security products for mainly social housing, nursing homes and public buildings.They are now seeking an experienced Installation Engineer. Ideally you should have previous experience of the installation of door entry, access control systems, door automation.Duties Include:
- Installation of access control and door entry systems to specified standards.
- Work on a variety of equipment including IP based systems and the best technology the industry has to offer. Gdx and Kms would be the preferred system.
- Read job specification sheets and prepare all necessary equipment to complete jobs.
- Prepare for jobs by reading site plans, drawings and project minutes where relevant.
- Adhere to all health and safety requirements.
- On job completion, test system and train customers on its functions, supplying a manual where possible.
- Electrical background
- Experience in a similar role would be Essential.
- Well organised.
- Committed to providing excellent customer.
- Computer literate.
- Must be prepared to travel and stop out when required
If you believe you are the ideal candidate APPLY todayKeywords: Installation, Engineer, Installation Engineer, Access Control, Door Entry, Security Systems.
Apply for Door Entry & Access Control Installation Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly