Door Entry and Access Control Maintenance Engineer
DOOR ENTRY AND ACCESS CONTROL MAINTENANCE ENGINEERSalary: Dependent on experienceBenefits: Company Van with private use, 20 days holiday plus 8 statutory, Company pension scheme, Overtime, mobile phone, tools andOngoing training package.Hours: Full timeLocation:Bickerstaffe Our client are an electrical and mechanical engineering company with over 25 years’ experience, who specialize in the manufacture and installation of security products for mainly social housing, nursing homes and public buildings.They are now seeking an experienced Maintenance Engineer. Ideally you should have previous experience of the maintenance of door entry, access control systems, door automation CCTV, alarms etc.Duties Include:
- Fault find and fix faults on door entry systems, access control, doors, keepers, maglocks, door automation to specified standards.
- Work on a variety of equipment including IP based systems and the best technology the industry has to offer. Gdx, Kms, bell, paxton, bticino would be the preferred systems.
- Read job specification sheets on pda and prepare all necessary equipment to complete jobs and provide job reports on hand held pda.
- Solve practical problemsdetect and repair system faults using a logical approach.
- Perform routine maintenance services when required.
- Adhere to all health and safety requirements.
- Experience in a similar role would be beneficial.
- Well organised.
- Committed to providing excellent customer.
- Computer literate.
- Must be prepared to travel and stop out when required
If you believe you are the ideal candidate APPLY todayKeywords: Maintenance, Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Access Control, Door Entry, Security Systems,
Apply for Door Entry and Access Control Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly