Internal Recruiter (Maternity Cover)
Internal Recruiter (Maternity Cover) - Liverpool
Reach plc, with an award-winning portfolio of newspapers, websites and digital products, is one of the UK's largest multimedia companies employing more than 6,000 people across 60-plus locations around the country.
Trusted, relevant, reliable and essential on social, mobile, desktop and in print, our loyal readers and advertisers are attracted by the knowledge, insight and vital services that our iconic brands (Manchester Evening News, Liverpool Echo, Daily Record and the Daily Mirror nationally, to name just a few) provide. None of this would be possible without our dedicated employees driving the business forward.
Over the past 18 months, we have created a first-class internal recruitment team and are seeking to recruit an established Internal or Agency Recruiter to join us on a 10-month fixed term contract. Our mission is simple; to provide an outstanding candidate and stakeholder experience. You will be required to use a variety of recruitment tools to drive candidate attraction, playing a pivotal role in the ongoing success of a high volume recruitment model.
Supported by a friendly and experienced team, you will support in the delivery of an exceptional recruitment service that meets organisational targets for internal stakeholders and provides a first class recruitment experience for all applicants.
The successful candidate will be a proven recruiter, preferably with experience of sourcing talent for junior and mid-level roles across a multitude of disciplines. This is an ideal opportunity for a social media savvy individual to join a forward thinking, digital-first business.
We are looking for someone to start with us asap.
- Coordinating the entire recruitment process for a high volume of roles across a range of disciplines and levels
- Take full ownership for the end to end recruitment process
- Consistently maximising vacancy exposure through social media channels
- In conjunction with the Hiring Manager, identify the need for agency usage and conduct process in line with PSL
- Advertise new vacancies on relevant job boards and monitor all recruitment activity
- Schedule and conduct initial pre-screening interviews for all candidates shortlisted at the initial stage before highlighting to Hiring Manager
- Coordinate Hiring Manager telephone/video interviews and/or face to face interviews with prospective applicants
- Deliver an exceptional service to Hiring Managers to positively build on the reputation of the 'Your Recruitment' service across the business
- Provide a first-class recruitment experience to all internal and external applicants throughout the process
- Manage the offer process and obtain eligibility to work documentation
- Work in conjunction with the HR Administrative function to support contract production and a smooth onboarding process
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, working within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and HRIS tools
The Ideal Candidate
- Enjoy recruitment with experience of recruiting and sourcing talent for hard-to-fill roles
- Be a proficient user of Linkedin and Linkedin Recruiter with the ability to form and develop strong networks with candidates
- Be comfortable managing a high volume workload and agency partners
- Be able to demonstrate experience working to targets and comfortable taking full accountability for end to end recruitment vacancies
- Enjoy the pressure of a fast paced role and understand the need to be highly motivated in an environment with changing priorities
In addition to competitive salaries, bonus structures (if applicable) and a contributory pension scheme, Reach plc offer a whole host of voluntary flexible benefits. These include a car scheme, holiday purchase, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, staff discounts, season tickets & parking loans and an employee assistance programme.