Automated Gate Engineer
AUTOMATED GATE ENGINEERSalary: Dependent on experienceBenefits: Company Van with private use, 20 days holiday plus 8 statutory, Company pension scheme, Overtime andOngoing training package, tools and mobile phone provided.Hours: Full timeLocation:Bickerstaffe Our client are an electrical and mechanical engineering company with over 25 years’ experience, who specialize in the manufacture and installation of security products for mainly social housing, nursing homes and public buildings.They are now seeking an experienced Automated Gate Engineer. Ideally you should have previous experience of the installation andmaintenance of automated gates.Duties Include:
- Maintainand Install automated gate systems to specified standards.
- Work on a variety of equipment including IP based systems and the best technology the industry has to offer.
- Read job specification sheets and prepare all necessary equipment to complete jobs.
- Solve practical problemsdetect and repair system faults using a logical approach.
- Perform routine maintenance services when required.
- Adhere to all health and safety requirements.
- Prepare for jobs by reading site plans, drawings and project minutes where relevant.
- On job completion, test system and train customers on its functions, supplying a manual where possible.
- Experience in a similar role would be beneficial.
- Well organised.
- Committed to providing excellent customer.
- Computer literate.
- Must be prepared to travel and stop out when required
If you believe you are the ideal candidate APPLY todayKeywords: Maintenance, Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Automated Gate, Gates, Security, Installation engineer, Installation.
Apply for Automated Gate Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly