Sales Representative / Business Development Executive
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: St Neots, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to be part of a dynamic team for a leading UPS Manufacturer within an office environment. The Sales Representative will be based within a growing organisation who will support their professional development.
- Leads generation - involves telemarketing.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Following up customer's quotations
- Preparing quotations for the customers
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in dynamic environment.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW attaching your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Sales Executive, Sales Agent, Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Sales, Field Sales, Business Development, Direct Sales, Business Developer, Business Development Executive, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, New Client Sales Lead Generator, Lead Generation, New Business Sales, New Business Generation will also be considered for this role.