General Operator / Grading Operator / Packing Operative
Job Title: General Operator
Location: Belper, Derbyshire
Salary: £8 per hour, plus shift allowance of 28% and an attendance bonus.
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
The Company currently have a number of Fixed Term Contractor Vacancies available to join the Conversion Department at Belper.
- Be proactive team player and be willing to challenge machine targets to continually improve machine performance
- Be capable of working to high expectations whilst working to tight production schedules
- Have the ability to work in a safe and efficient manner at all times
- Have good appreciation of customer quality requirements
Skills and Experience:
- The skills required for the successful candidate:
- Computer literate
- The ability to work in a safe and efficient manner at all times, adhering to the Company's Health & Safety Policy
- Good appreciation of customer quality requirements
Monday to Friday 37 hours, including paid breaks on a rotating shift pattern as follows:
Week 1 (Mornings)
Monday - Thursday 06 - 14
Friday 06 - 11
Week 2 (Afternoons)
Monday - Thursday 14 - 22
Friday 11 - 16
Week 3 (Nights)
Monday - Thursday 22 - 06
Friday 16 - 21
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and covering letter this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; General Operator, Grading Operator, Packing Operative, Picking & Packing Operative, Picking and Packing Operative, Goods-Returns Quality Checker, Returns Checker, Quality Checker, Quality Control, Quality Processing Coordinator, Line Operative, Production Operative, Servicing Operative, Logistics will also be considered for this role.