Assistant Development Officer / Marketing Coordinator
Job Title: Assistant Development Officer - Marketing
Location: Melton, Suffolk
Salary: £17,681 - £18,672 pa
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (37 hours per week)
Closing Date: 20th July 2018
Interview Dates: 1st August 2018
The Council is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed Assistant Development Officer to assist with the development, co-ordination and delivery of programmes, with the aim of increasing participation in physical activity and sport within local communities.
You will be responsible for ensuring the effective marketing and communication of the Suffolk Sport business plan, aims and objectives. You must have excellent communication, listening and organisation skills and have the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
A flexible approach to working hours is required, as well as a full UK driving license and a willingness to travel county wide.
- Knowledge and awareness of marketing and business development issues
- Knowledge of digital communications and social media platforms
- An understanding of the issues around achieving increased levels of participation in school and community sport, particularly amongst underrepresented groups
- An understanding of the role sport and physical activity can play in improving health and wellbeing, specifically long term health conditions
- At least 5 GCSE's at grade C or equivalent or above, including Maths and English
In return, the Council can offer great opportunities for training and development. They want you to stay with them for the long-term, so they will give you all the support they can to build a great career with the organisation. There is also a superb benefits package including flexible working options and purpose built brand new office accommodation, as well as a generous leave entitlement, discount scheme, pension scheme and free car parking.
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS to access the detailed Job Description and complete your application in Council's careers page.
Candidates with experience of: Digital Marketing, Marketing Executive, Social Media Executive, Social Media Marketing, Online Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Social Media Coordinator, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Website Editor, Website Administrator, Website Admin, Social Media, Website Content Manager, Website Content may also be considered for this role.