Recruitment Consultant / Client Account Manager
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant / Client Account Manager
Location: Moorgate, London
Salary: Competitive depending on experience + Commission
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Company are a rapidly growing boutique agency looking to hire three talented and ambitious individuals to join their successful team. With a primary focus on exceptional client relationship management you will work to ensure that senior assignments and searches are delivered on time and to an extremely high standard. The role will be predominantly focused on client delivery and new business development will be limited.
They are motivated by a real passion for delivering an outstanding recruitment service and are searching for people who share their core values of honesty, commitment, and excellence, and who demonstrate integrity and sincerity in their relationships with others. They offer a high-performance but vibrant environment where support and teamwork are key.
- Working with the directors, placing senior professionals into the technology sector (knowledge of IT recruitment is not necessary)
- Conducting searches and proactively headhunting candidates across the market
- Conducting competence-based interviews to understand candidate skills, experience, and approaches
- Managing client relationships at the highest level, VP to C-level, ensuring ongoing repeat business and client satisfaction
- Building and maintaining excellent working relationships with active and passive candidates
- Assessing newly registered candidates for roles
- Advising and guiding candidates before and throughout hiring process
- Arranging interviews and briefing candidates
- Keeping candidates informed of progress at every stage
- Creating accurate records and updating database
- Conducting verbal and written reference checks
- Liaising with clients
- The role is primarily delivery-focused
- Excellent verbal, written and IT skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Commits to the Company's ethics-driven business model
- Ambitious and confident
- Ideally educated to degree level, or otherwise demonstrate analytical and research skill
What They Offer:
In return, they offer a working environment which is hard to find anywhere in the industry. The Company was founded with the aim to be a forward-thinking, collaborative, fun company rather than focusing only on KPIs. They strongly believe staff should be rewarded for their hard work and therefore have one of the industry's most competitive compensation packages. Training and ongoing professional development is prioritized, with a tailored scheme for each employee to ensure you will meet your personal career milestones with as much support as possible.
- 23 days holiday entitlement
- Bank and public holidays; paid leave from Christmas Eve until New Year
- Health, dental and life insurance after qualifying periods
- Excellent incentive schemes
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Recruitment Consultant, Account Manager, Recruitment Executive, Key Account Manager, Recruiter, Internal Recruiter, Account Manager, IT Recruitment, Commercial Recruitment Consultant, Industrial Recruitment Consultant, Technical Recruitment Consultant, Client Account Manager, Account Handler may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Recruitment Consultant / Client Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly