Greaves Brewster LLP is a vibrant firm of Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys, committed to providing an outstanding service to clients and a happy working environment for staff.
We are looking for a full-time Office Manager to join our team in Cheddar, Somerset. This role involves taking primary responsibility for a range of office management tasks, as well as assisting our Practice Manager with HR and Regulatory matters.
For the right candidate there is scope for the HR aspects of the role to expand.
Duties will include:
- serving as the responsible person for a range of day-to-day office management duties including: premises maintenance; supplies; equipment/furniture; and staff queries
- implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- looking after the health, safety and welfare of all staff
- communicating with staff and suppliers
- administrating payroll, pensions and benefits • partnering with our Practice Manager to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- partnering with our Practice Manager on HR matters, e.g. to keep personnel records up to date, arrange interviews, inductions and reviews
The successful candidate will be a team player who demonstrates:
- Relevant office management experience and skills
- An organised, methodical approach to their work
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of numeracy
- Confident use of office IT packages
A qualification in business administration/management or HR would be advantageous but is not essential.
Salary £24,000 to £28,000 pa depending on experience.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter.
Closing date for applications is Monday 30 July.
All applications will receive an initial response by Monday 13 August.
Apply for Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly