The Arts Technician will play a key role within the faculty ensuring that effective support is provided to all teaching staff and promoting the Art department at all levels within the college. We require a well organised, reliable and self -motivated individual with excellent communication skills to join our Arts faculty.
About the School
Cottenham Village College is a high achieving school (Over 73% 5A* -C incl. English and maths, 27% of all grades at A*) with excellent standards of conduct. Join us on the journey to become an outstanding school where learning is at the heart of everything we do.
The college sits in the top 12% of schools nationally, has an outstanding 6th form and we have excellent facilities which are well resourced. Visits to the school can be arranged through Mrs O’Mullane.
- Has an interest in Art
- Well-organised and reliable
- Excellent communication skills
- Patient and enjoys working with children
- A driven self-starter
- DBS certificate holder
Arts Technician Responsibilities
- Developing effective working relationships with students and staff
- Complying with health and safety regulations and practice
- Preparing all apparatus for practical lessons at both KS3 and KS4
- Ensuring the proper maintenance of all equipment and materials
- Monitoring stock levels and ordering materials with the Head of Faculty
Cottenham Village College is committed to safe - guarding and promoting the welfare of children, successful applicants will be expected to undergo a DBS check.
Applicants who have not been contacted can assume that their application has not been successful.
Apply for Arts Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly