Receptionist and Admin Assistant
Become the “face” of the college as our new full-time Receptionist and Admin Assistant. As the first point of contact for all visitors at our highly regarded school, this is a very important position.
Supporting administration duties as well as manning the reception, this full time post will involve communicating with a wide range of people and maintaining school communications.
The successful Receptionist and Admin Assistant will join us on a term-time only basis, plus 5 training days and 10 additional days.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
- Patient with a high degree of empathy
- Professional telephone manner
- Great organisation skills
Receptionist and Admin Assistant Duties
- Assisting the Student Services office
- General administration for the college
- Providing assistance and guidance to visitors
- Managing communications with parents, public and outside agencies
- Proving secretarial support
About Cottenham Village College
Cottenham Village College is a high achieving school (Over 73% 5A*-C incl. English and maths, 27% of all grades at A*) with excellent standards of conduct. Cottenham Village College sits in the top 12% of schools nationally with a fantastic sixth form where learning is at the heart of everything we do. Join us on the journey to become outstanding.
Prospective candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school. Visits to the school should be arranged through Mrs O’Mullane. Applicants who have not been called for interview can assume their application has not been successful.
Start date: September 2018
Cottenham Village College is committed to safe-guarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicants will be expected to undergo a DBS check.
Apply for Receptionist and Admin Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly