Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join our team in London. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and you will receive a salary of £40,000 - £43,000 per annum.
As our Sales Executive you will support Peabody’s goals for growth, through achieving sales reservation, exchange and completion targets.
Responsibilities of our Sales Executive:
- Manage customer enquiries through to viewing and reservation and throughout the sales process to completion
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to input into sales strategies and maintaining and increasing sales through their implementation
- Provide outstanding customer service to all customers both internal and external
- Project managing sales and liaising with Agents, Site, Development Delivery and third parties including Contractors, Solicitors and Mortgage Advisors to ensure all information is provided correctly to achieve sales & revenue targets
- Build an excellent working relationship across Peabody to ensure a collaborative approach to marketing and selling our homes
- Produce a bespoke scheme manual and maintain thorough product and development knowledge throughout the lifespan of the scheme
What we’re looking for in our Sales Executive:
- Demonstrable experience of working within a newbuild sales environment, preferably with experience of the shared ownership and Help to Buy schemes
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service with strong interpersonal skills
- A sound knowledge of the property market and sales processes & legislation
- Good organisation skills with attention to detail
- Experience of achieving and exceeding annual sales targets including reservation, exchange and revenue targets
- Ability to provide a can-do approach to work with a strong customer focus
- Ability to plan and organise workloads to meet deadlines and targets
- Detailed market knowledge
- Ability to work within a high-energy team and manage various projects at any given time
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
Closing date & time: 19 July 2018-5.00pm
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become our Sales Executive please click ‘Apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST