Motor Claims Handler
One of the UK's leading general insurance and financial services companies has a vacancy for a Claims Handler in York. The ideal applicant will have excellent customer service skills and will be able to work professionally.
* The provision of a quality customer service
* Deciding on legal liability and policy liability issues
* Compliance with all regulatory and internal systems controls
* Dealing with all aspects of all classes of claims, excluding personal injury
* Intimating and handling claims through to settlement
* Handling claims in accordance with laid down quality and service standards
* Maintaining electronic files and computer records in relation to claims
* Handling incoming written and telephone enquiries from policyholders, third party's and the agency network
Applicants must have a minimum of 5 GCSE`s at grade C or above including Maths and English.
Annual bonus (around 5% of salary)
Pension - up to 20% of salary contributed
25 days holiday with option to buy 6 more
Discounts on insurance
For more information or to apply please speak to Vicky on 01904 628741