TITLE: Data Specialist
JOB REF: PV10537
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for a Data Analyst to deliver the analysis and reporting of key data
- Develop data analysis and insight solutions ensuring they support the delivery of the strategic plan
- Build relationships with external data experts to enhance and develop our knowledge, understanding and expertise of data management and analysis
- Communication of data and insights to a variety of audiences, both internal and external
- Lead the continual development, management and utilisation of analysis tools
- Line management of a Data Analyst
- Have a high level of attention to detail and be able to work accurately, methodically and consistently.
- Numerate with strong analytical skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Expertise in managing data
- Experience of statistical and mapping analysis software and survey design
- Expertise in overseeing the development and implementation of data management systems.
- Experience of the fundamentals of IT systems for data analysis and storage.
- Administrative experience, including data entry, report writing, summarising information and mail merging
- Experience of working in data analysis/administration.
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.