Pensions Administrator - NHS-BSA
Our client located in Fleetwood is seeking an experienced Administrator with at least 1 years experience in a busy office environment, to work Monday-Friday for 37 hours each week.
The post holder will be required to deliver high quality customer service while working on documented, standard case work. This will involve dealing with current and retrospective enquiries, from both internal and external customers and will require routine analysis, investigation, payment calculations and reconciliation of information.
The post holder may also be asked to buddy/support less experienced staff on duties that are within their work area of expertise and knowledge.
Main duties and responsibilities
1. To manage a relevant allocated work stream to ensure that all statutory and internal targets are met under normal circumstances.
2. To process cases and correspondence that have been identified as standard.
3. To deliver an agreed level of personal productivity and accuracy over a range of pensions casework.
4. To work with a minimal amount of supervision taking responsibility for completing allocated cases on work that you are fully trained to carry out.
5. To communicate effectively with internal and external customers resolving standard queries by telephone, e-mail and correspondence. Customers may be scheme members, NHS Employers and other external agencies.
6. To contribute to service improvement through building effective working relationships with colleagues and customers.
7. To maintain an awareness of the NHS pension scheme and associated regulation changes by reading relevant communications that are issued via training, technical or compliance teams.
8. To provide details of work activities as requested in an accurate and timely manner.
9. Supports our multi skilled team structure by taking a flexible approach to work
10 Identifies personal training needs and works with Team Manager to establish personal objectives. Contributes to own ORO.
11 To carry out agreed quality checks on work done (on areas of work that the post holder is adequately skilled to do so) in accordance with quality control procedures. Identifies and recommends ideas for improvements to provide better customer service and to reduce risk of errors.
12 To contribute to projects for service delivery improvements in your area of expertise.
The ideal candidate must have GCSE Grade C passes minimum in English and Maths (or an equivalent).
Knowlegde of Microsoft Word and Excel is essential.
Strong telephone skills needed
Apply for Pensions Administrator - NHS-BSA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly