Are you enthusiastic, positive and knowledgeable about Health and Social Care?
Are you looking for your next management opportunity?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then we have the role for you!
My client have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager based in Boston Spa, Wetherby!
The service is a registered home for 5 people with Learning Disabilities and complex needs. The home has well established team of caring team of caring support workers who are dedicated to providing high quality support.
As Registered Manager of this service you will take responsibility for the day to day running of the house with Assistant Manager support. You will have responsibility for ensuring high quality, person centred practice is promoted and implemented and to ensure that relevant quality standards are maintained at all times in line with the responsibilities of a CQC Registered Manager.
Experience of working with people with complex health needs is essential to do this role and applicants should preferably have a full current driving license.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or earlier equivalent such as a Level 4 NVQ in Leadership and Management for Care Services (LMCS) or Registered Managers Award or commitment to achieve within 18 months.
- Proven previous experience of managing a staff team, prioritising work and dealing with work pressures.
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively while developing good innovative practice.
- Proven previous experience of caring/supporting responsibilities either in a professional or person capacity and be able to lead by example.
What you will get offered in return:
- A salary of £24,843,00 PLUS a Registered Managers allowance of £1000 per annum
- Excellent training and career progression
- An annual leave entitlement above the statutory minimum
- Enhanced auto enrolment contributions in the pension scheme
- Access to an employee support helpline for you and your household
- Childcare vouchers
- Access to rewards and discount schemes and much more
- Access to Transave their credit union saving scheme
- Death in service insurance
- Refer a friend (Get paid for referring friends to work for the organisation when they are successful in their recruitment process)
So if you are a positive, an effective communicator, love the job that you do and can always demonstrate high standards, I'd like to hear from you!
Apply now to avoid disappointment or call Kirsty May on 0113 2154312 to find out more!
Apply for Registered Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly