Sales Co-ordinator - Shipping Clerk
About the Job
Evergreen Marine (UK) Ltd is part of one of the world’s largest container shipping lines. Currently operating a fleet of over 150 vessels we operate in markets in 80 countries over 240 ports worldwide.
The successful candidate will be working in our Manchester office.
The Sales Co-ordinator role requires B2B sales in a fast paced environment. We are looking for someone who is organised, able to manage their own workload, and can communicate with all types of companies and people.
Full on the job training will be provided, a training week in London head office and visits to port facilities to broaden the successful candidate’s knowledge.
Sales Co-ordinator - Shipping Clerk Role
- To assist outdoor sales in generating, maintaining and developing export and import business.
- Close liaison with all existing and potential customers and Evergreen offices and agents worldwide.
Sales Co-ordinator - Shipping Clerk Duties may include some of the following:
- Rate Quotations
- Special Quotations and Service Contract requests and renewals
- Liaising with customers and Company departments
- Assisting external sales team
- Telesales to generate new business
- E-commerce –maintain and update when required.
- Credit applications
- Previous shipping experience is an advantage but work experience in other areas will also be considered
- Must have the legal right to work in the UK
If the Sales Co-ordinator - Shipping Clerk role is of interest to you, please send us your CV and covering letter.
Starting salary will depend on your level of qualifications and experience, please advise your preferred salary range.
About the Company
Evergreen Marine (UK) Limited act as an agent for Evergreen Line and is in charge of developing UK and Ireland markets.
Evergreen established in 1968 has since become one of the largest shipping lines in the world, and it is fully committed to its customers as well as to environment protection. Evergreen’s recent shipbuilding program to expand its fleet has already deployed several new containerships with the latest marine technologies which were adopted for quality transportation service and also for sustainable development of marine ecology.