3 days left
- Part Time
Medical Receptionist required by friendly GP surgery in Plymouth for 19.5 hours per week.
Candidate must have excellent customer service skills and be computer literate. Previous experience of general practice or pharmacy desirable. Must be prepared to work flexible hours.
- an excellent telephone manner
- administration and organisational skills
- accuracy and attention to detail
- the ability to stay calm under pressure
Your day-to-day duties may include:
- handling questions from patients, staff and consultants
- organising a doctor's diary, booking consulting rooms and meetings
- making travel arrangements
- managing a waiting list of patients
- updating patient records and dealing with confidential information
- sending samples for medical testing and recording the results
- typing letters, clinical reports, minutes of meetings and filing
- monitoring an office budget and dealing with invoices
Salary is negotiable dependent upon experience.
To apply, please email Julia Barke Practice Operations Manager.
Closing Date: Friday 20th July 17.00.
Successful applicants will also be required to work every 1 in 8 Wednesday evening 18.00 – 21.30
Apply for Medical Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly