Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive / Sales Representative
A specialist supplier and converter of adhesive tapes and related products, is currently looking for a Business Development / Sales Representative to join their busy team based in Pontyclun.
As Business Development / Sales Representative you will be responsible for selling the company's products and services to NEW customers.
The products they sell are primarily used in highly specified and technical applications and as such you should have an ability to grasp information, work through that information and create solutions to the customer’s requirements.
To be successful in this role you should posses the following skills and attributes:
- An ability to generate NEW sales leads internally and externally through, business directories, networking events, client referrals, IT enquiries, cold calling and area/industry blitzing.
- You should possess good customer service skills and be able to demonstrate excellent communication and people skills to allow the client a feeling of security and confidence in your abilities.
- You will need to be persistent and highly motivated in your attitude to the sales process and have a strong rejection tolerance. You should understand the conversion rate of leads and should have the ability to work independently and take initiatives where necessary.
- You must also be willing and able to work as part of a team with coordinated marketing strategies and demonstrate pipeline report management You will be flexible in your working hours and understand that some travel and long working hours may be required.
- You should be willing to work to set targets in both call numbers, lead generations and success rates of prospective customers.
- You will look to nurture, develop and maintain any NEW business contacts gained in the course of the role.
Please note that industry experience is not necessary as full product and application training would be offered if needed and although existing sales and negotiation skills would be a distinct advantage they are not critical.
About the Company
"Packstat Ltd is a specialist supplier and converter of adhesive tapes and related products. Founded in 1990 as a packing company, the firm has grown to become one of the country's leading technical tape suppliers to industry.
Our customer base is served on a nationwide basis with next day delivery available on all stock items. Our visionary management team is constantly updating and expanding the product range and services that we offer in order to keep abreast of technological advancements and market trends.
In-house, state of the art conversion machinery allows us to service our customers with bespoke slit rolls, logs, sheets, pads, gaskets and die cuts. We have enclosed a summarised version of the products available to our clients and trust that you will be able to navigate the site to find a suitable solution for your application. Should you require more technical information then please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your needs further.
We have one very basic principle at the heart of our organisation that we take very seriously. We endeavour to meet our customers needs as completely as we possibly can. Through flexibility, quality and efficiency we have successfully built relationships that reap the rewards of close personal contact, loyalty, service and the most competitive pricing structures that are available."
How to Apply
Please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and Packstat will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.