Benefits: 28 days holiday, company pension scheme, opportunities for advancement, highly accredited company.
Hours: Full Time
Our Clients Company is home to some of the most innovative and relied upon manufacturing, supply and installation companies within the UK. Having grown and developed through strategic purchase and continual inward investment they now provide multiple sectors and markets with a wide variety of construction related products and services.
- Make initial phone calls selling the companies services
- Report findings to senior sales staff and directors
- Attend meetings
- Set up meetings to attend with the Director
- Develop Clients new and existing and sell to a high standard
- Manage existing account and build upon these relationships
- Market research
- Sharing local and nationwide info with sales team throughout the persons own market research
Within this job role you are expected to have a basic understanding of these, however training is supplied:
- LED and tube lighting
- Alarm systems
- Access Control
- Network Cabling
- Air conditioning systems
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent organisational and time keeping skills
- Relevant sales experience
- Knowledge of the above would be an advantage however training will be provided
- Confident friendly manner
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Sales/ Field Sales / B2B/ B2C / Electrical Sales/ Electrical / Electrician / Air Conditioning Sales / Security System Sales/ Lighting / Alarm / CCTV / Area Sales/ Sales Manager / Account Manager