** You must be a car driver due to the rural location of the offices **
Your duties will include:
- Issue renewal invitations and confirmations
- Direct debits roll overs, queries and defaults
- Renewal retention calls and chasers
- Mid-term adjustments and cancellations
- EDI reports when required
- Issuing new business paperwork
- Supporting/covering new business and sales functions, including post-sales calls
- Assisting with administering our M&S scheme when required
- Providing cover for holiday/sickness/busy times by carrying out admin tasks
- Doing the milk/post run - between offices on daily basis and distributing post
- Assisting Associate Director/Managing Director with marketing tasks when required
- Account queries
You will have some office experience, be professional, articulate, confident and have good written communication skills ensuring all communications are fair and not misleading.
Your salary will be £17,000 - £22,000 per annum depending on relevant experience + bonus, your hours will be Monday - Friday (08:30AM - 5PM, 9AM - 5:30PM OR 10:30AM - 7PM AND ONE IN FOUR SATURDAYS 9AM - 4PM)
Full on the job training will be given.
If you are ready to apply, fantastic! Email me with your CV or call Lizzie on 01892 544826.