** You must be a car driver due to the rural location of the offices **
Your duties will include:
- Issue renewal invitations and confirmations
- Direct debits roll overs, queries and defaults
- Renewal retention calls and chasers
- Mid-term adjustments and cancellations
- EDI reports when required
- Issuing new business paperwork
- Supporting/covering new business and sales functions, including post-sales calls
- Assisting with administering our M&S scheme when required
- Providing cover for holiday/sickness/busy times by carrying out admin tasks
- Doing the milk/post run - between offices on daily basis and distributing post
- Assisting Associate Director/Managing Director with marketing tasks when required
- Account queries
You will have some office experience, be professional, articulate, confident and have good written communication skills ensuring all communications are fair and not misleading.
Your salary will be £17,000 - £22,000 per annum depending on relevant experience + bonus, your hours will be Monday - Friday (08:30AM - 5PM, 9AM - 5:30PM OR 10:30AM - 7PM AND ONE IN FOUR SATURDAYS 9AM - 4PM)
Full on the job training will be given.
If you are ready to apply, fantastic! Email me with your CV or call Lizzie on 01892 544826.
Apply for Insurance Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly